Stanford’s Water in the West just profiled work that EKI is leading to develop a comprehensive assessment of the San Mateo Plain Groundwater Basin for the County of San Mateo Office of Sustainability. The study is the first of its kind for the Basin, bringing together multiple data sets and advanced analysis techniques to provide a holistic view of…Read More
EKI is pleased to announce our experts participating in the following seminars and conferences:
- Michelle King, Ph.D. and Kat Wuelfing at the 26th Annual California Industrial Hygiene Council (CIHC) Professional Development Seminar on December 9, 2016 in San Diego, CA.
- Anona Dutton, P.G., C.Hg. at the 12th Annual CLE International (CLE) SuperConference on December 12, 2016 in San Francisco,…Read More
Anona Dutton, P.G., C.Hg., EKI’s Vice President and Director of Water Resources Practice, will be one of the panel members speaking at the Association of Environmental Professionals (AEP) San Francisco Bay Area Chapter seminar on November 2, 2016 in San Francisco, CA. The presentation, “Practical Implications of Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (SGMA) for Local…Read More
EKI is pleased to announce our experts speaking at the following events.
- Kat Wuelfing and Tina Wang, P.E. at the WaterSmart Innovations (WSI) Annual Conference on Wednesday, October 5, 2016 in South Point Hotel and Conference Center, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Kat Wuelfing at the American Water Works Association’s (AWWA) California-Nevada Section Annual Fall Conference on Tuesday, October 25, 2016,…Read More
Erler & Kalinowski, Inc. (EKI) is pleased to announce our participation at the following events.
- Deepa Gandhi, P.E. at the California Association for Local Economic Development’s (CALED) “Brownfields Funding Sources” webinar on Wednesday, August 17, 2016.
- Anona Dutton, P.G., C.Hg. at the Association of Women in Water, Energy and Environment (AWWEE)’s “Regulating California’s Thirst for Groundwater” seminar on Wednesday,…Read More
EKI’s Kat Wuelfing and Ashlee Llewellyn will be presenting at the American Water Resource Association’s (AWRA) 2016 Summer Specialty Conference GIS & Water Resources IX on July 11-13, 2016 in Sacramento, CA. Their presentation, “A Geospatial Approach to Evaluating and Targeting Water Conservation Programs” will discuss the geospatial analysis component of the data-intensive pilot study EKI conducted for the Solano County Water…Read More
EKI is pleased to share our past speaking engagements at the following events.
- Deepa Gandhi at the Association of Environmental Health and Sciences (“AEHS”) Foundation, 26th Annual International Conference on Soil, Water, Energy and Air – Mission Valley Marriott, San Diego, California, March 21-24, 2016.
- Michelle King at the Bloomberg BNA Webinar: Fine Tuning Environmental Due Diligence in a…Read More
A “nurdle” is a plastic pellet that is melted and molded to create plastic products. Facilities that handle, transport, or manufacture nurdles or “pre-production plastics” (defined as “plastic resin pellets and powder coloring for plastics”
By state…Read More
Erler & Kalinowski, Inc. is pleased to announce our various speaking engagements this October at the following conferences:
- WaterSmart Innovations Conference and Exposition 2015, October 7 – 9, 2015, South Point Hotel and Conference Center, Las Vegas
- California Stormwater Quality Association, October 19 – 21, 2015, Hyatt Regency, Monterey
- California Studies Association, October 24, 2015, University of San Francisco, McLaren Center
- Law Seminars…Read More
EKI has been assisting water agencies across California with drought response planning in response to the Governor’s Executive Orders and 2015 UWMP requirements. As a part of these efforts, EKI has developed an Excel-based spreadsheet model to help agencies identify water savings opportunities, by customer sector and major end-use, and to quantify and compare the potential water savings benefits of…Read More