We work to recognize and add to the capabilities of our staff through a formal mentorship program as EKI endeavors to build satisfying careers for its employees. Communication within EKI is facilitated by the proximity of all project team members and frequent team meetings in each office. Moreover, all project managers are supported by an officer of the firm. This mentorship program creates a culture where mutual support is encouraged.
- Environmental Engineer / Geologist / Environmental Scientist (San Francisco Bay Area)
- Environmental Engineer / Geologist / Environmental Scientist (Connecticut)
- Water Resources Engineer or Hydrogeologist
- Water Resources Project Manager
- Senior Marketing Coordinator
- Civil or Environmental Engineer Project Manager (San Francisco Bay Area or Greater Sacramento Area)
- Civil or Environmental Project Engineer (San Francisco Bay Area or Greater Sacramento Area)
- Groundwater Modeler
For more information about positions available with our firm, or to send your resume for future hiring cycles, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.