EKI Environment & Water is pleased to announce the recent growth of its Water Resources Group to align with new client opportunities throughout California.
“We continue to experience growth throughout California,” stated Anona Dutton, Vice President and Director of Water Resources Group. “Our momentum is attracting great people who are passionate about solving our clients’ water challenges. I’m excited to…Read More
EKI Environment & Water will have outstanding representation at the Battelle Conference on Remediation of Chlorinated and Recalcitrant Compounds for April 8 – 12th at Palm Springs Convention Center. Congratulations to Dr. Karen Gruebel and Bobby Plybon, P.E. for their collaborative presentations,…Read More
EKI Environment & Water will be well represented AEHS Foundation’s
28th Annual International Conference on Soil, Water, Energy, and Air from March 19-22. Congratulations to Zachary Salin, Dr. Karen Gruebel, and Antone Jain (seen here, L to R) for their work on their submissions “X-Ray Fluorescence for…Read More
EKI is pleased to announce two of our experts will be presenting at the upcoming Law Seminars International (LSI) Conference on February 5, 2018.
Topic: Preparing to Address the Primary Technical Issues in Development of Plans: Groundwater Modeling
Speakers: Vera Nelson, P.E. (EKI)
Presentation Summary: This presentation will discuss cross boundary flows between hydraulically connected groundwater…Read More
EKI is pleased to announce our experts presenting at the following events:
- Kat Wuelfing at the California-Nevada Section of American Water Works Association’s (CA-NV AWWA’s) Annual Fall Conference – “Water in the Wild West – Innovation and Resiliency” on October 24 – 25, 2017 in Reno, NV.
- Vera Nelson at the Law Seminar International’s (LSI’s) 5th Annual Advanced Conference…Read More
Stanford’s Water in the West just profiled work that EKI is leading to develop a comprehensive assessment of the San Mateo Plain Groundwater Basin for the County of San Mateo Office of Sustainability. The study is the first of its kind for the Basin, bringing together multiple data sets and advanced analysis techniques to provide a holistic view of…Read More
EKI is pleased to announce our experts participating in the following seminars and conferences:
- Michelle King, Ph.D. and Kat Wuelfing at the 26th Annual California Industrial Hygiene Council (CIHC) Professional Development Seminar on December 9, 2016 in San Diego, CA.
- Anona Dutton, P.G., C.Hg. at the 12th Annual CLE International (CLE) SuperConference on December 12, 2016 in San Francisco,…Read More
Anona Dutton, P.G., C.Hg., EKI’s Vice President and Director of Water Resources Practice, will be one of the panel members speaking at the Association of Environmental Professionals (AEP) San Francisco Bay Area Chapter seminar on November 2, 2016 in San Francisco, CA. The presentation, “Practical Implications of Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (SGMA) for…Read More
EKI is pleased to announce our experts speaking at the following events.
- Kat Wuelfing and Tina Wang, P.E. at the WaterSmart Innovations (WSI) Annual Conference on Wednesday, October 5, 2016 in South Point Hotel and Conference Center, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Kat Wuelfing at the American Water Works Association’s (AWWA) California-Nevada Section Annual Fall Conference on Tuesday, October 25, 2016,…Read More
Erler & Kalinowski, Inc. (EKI) is pleased to announce our participation at the following events.
- Deepa Gandhi, P.E. at the California Association for Local Economic Development’s (CALED) “Brownfields Funding Sources” webinar on Wednesday, August 17, 2016.
- Anona Dutton, P.G., C.Hg. at the Association of Women in Water, Energy and Environment (AWWEE)’s “Regulating California’s Thirst for Groundwater” seminar on Wednesday,…Read More