EKI Director of Water Resources Anona Dutton, PG, CHg, has been selected to present at the third annual Western Groundwater Virtual Congress hosted by the Groundwater Resources Association of California. Ms. Dutton will present SGMA, Water Transfers and Conjunctive Use – ‘Playing ‘Paper, Rock, Physics.’ The presentation will include information on:
• Technical Background and compliance with SGMA requirements for project and basin specific conditions;
• Understanding causes for groundwater quality issues and undesirable results;
• Technical analysis to assess project and basin specific complexities;
• Examples from relevant case studies; and
• Recommendations for addressing SGMA implementation issues.
Join your community of geologists, engineers, and groundwater experts to connect and explore GRA’s vision of Sustainable Groundwater for All!