Join EKI’s Director of Water Resources, Anona Dutton, PG, CHg, for her presentation on Groundwater Quality under SGMA, at ACWA’s virtual CLE Workshop series on 9 September 2020.
The Groundwater Quality under SGMA workshop will include:
• Upcoming deadlines for Groundwater Sustainability Plans in high and medium priority basins;
• Groundwater quality issues and Undesirable Results from migration of contaminant plumes;
• Guidance on addressing groundwater quality under SGMA and as part of GSPs;
• How increased sampling, regulation, and treatment of emerging contaminants will affect basin management and analysis;
• Valuable lessons and examples from previous GSP submissions; and
• What regulators are looking for when reviewing GSPs.
This presentation is part of a 4-session virtual series focused on bringing valuable information to water agency directors, general managers, and agent legal staff and firms. Participants can register for an individual session or participate in the full series taking place on 9, 16, 23 and 30 September 2020.