|Position Title:||Senior Marketing Coordinator|
|Location:||San Francisco Bay Area, Irvine, or Greater Sacramento, CA with a hybrid work schedule|
|Number of openings:||1|
|Position Closing:||When filled|
EKI Environment & Water, Inc. (EKI) is an employee-owned, full-service, engineering and environmental sciences consulting firm, serving private- and public-sector clients throughout the United States. If you are interested in improving the environment and advancing your career, then EKI is the place for you.
We are currently seeking a well-organized, energetic, and detailed oriented Senior Marketing Coordinator to support our growing Environmental and Water Resources Engineering practices. The ideal candidate is interested in a career as a marketing professional in the A/E/C industry, and we will support career growth goals.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, supporting the Proposal Manager and working with a team of engineers and scientists to:
- Develop and coordinate marketing collateral, including brochures, qualification packages, website, e-marketing content (social media and email), and templates.
- Coordinate and prepare sections of proposals and develop applicable graphics.
- Manage the company brand and maintain/enhance online presence, create and maintain content for EKI’s website and intranet.
- Support the collection and maintenance of project and client data in our relational database (Vantage Point CRM).
- Develop and maintain employee resumes and project descriptions.
- Assist preparations for conferences and corporate events – track upcoming conferences, support abstracts submission, and register attendees.
- Clearly follow-up and communicate action plans for each stage of marketing production assignments.
- Interface with senior management to understand monthly marketing reporting needs and prepare clear and concise reports.
- Assist with development of annual marketing plans and associated budgets for business units.
- Work as a team player in a collaborative environment with multiple deadlines.
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned.
The successful candidate must have:
- Aptitude in creative intuition, strategic thinking, proposal writing and coordination, proposal asset management and organization, team-building and motivational techniques, and strong business/personal ethics.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite, Office 365, Adobe Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign), Word Press, and SharePoint.
- College degree in Marketing, Environmental Sciences, Planning, Communications, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Minimum five years Marketing Coordinator experience supporting the A/E/C industry.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience with Deltek CRM – feeding data and running reports.
- Proficient verbal and written English language skills.
- Reliability, dependability, and flexibility.
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with executive, management, senior, and junior staff.
- A strong desire to grow personally as well as professionally.
As an ESOP firm, EKI offers a unique company culture with a corporate commitment to maintaining a positive work/life experience. EKI provides excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits packages, including career advancement opportunities, outstanding training opportunities, incentive compensation, retirement benefits through ESOP and 401(k) profit sharing contributions, and group medical, vision, and dental benefits. The expected compensation range for this position is $85,000 – $125,000 annually depending upon skills, experience, education, and geographical location. If this is the career path of your choice, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EKI is an Equal Opportunity employer. Candidates of diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.