Position Title: Project Accountant
Location: Daly City, CA
Number of Openings: 1
Position Closing: When filled
EKI is an employee-owned, full-service engineering and environmental sciences consulting firm, serving private and public-sector clients throughout California and the United States. If you are interested in making an impact on the quality of life and the environment while advancing your career, then EKI is the place for you.
We are currently seeking a Project Accountant to join the Accounting department in our Daly City office.
You will be responsible for specific accounting operations, including:
- Client invoicing, addressing billing discrepancies, and working with 15-20 project managers
- Managing AR and WIP balances
- Reviewing contracts, purchase orders, work authorizations for 100-150 active projects, and assisting with setting up new projects
- Job/project cost accounting, including review of timesheets, rate schedules, and mark-ups for other direct costs
- Communicating AR issues with the Sr. Accountant and CFO on a regular basis
The successful candidate must have:
- 3+ years of relevant accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Intermediate Excel skills, experience with Deltek products a plus
- Experience with job costing or project cost accounting a plus
As an ESOP firm, EKI offers a unique company culture with a corporate commitment to maintaining a positive work/life experience. EKI provides excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits packages, including career advancement opportunities, outstanding training opportunities, profit sharing through the ESOP and incentive compensation, 401(k) and group medical benefits. If this is the career path of your choice, please submit your resume to: email@example.com
EKI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates of diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.