Position Title: Civil or Environmental Engineer
Location: Burlingame, Oakland or Sacramento, CA
Number of Openings: 1
Position Closing: When filled
EKI is an employee-owned, full-service, engineering and environmental sciences consulting firm, serving private and public sector clients throughout the United States. If you are interested in making an impact in the quality of life and the environment and advance your career, then EKI is the place for you.
We are currently seeking an energetic, experienced Civil or Environmental Engineer for Water/Wastewater projects for our Burlingame, Oakland, and Sacramento, CA offices.
You will be involved in exciting process and treatment projects in water, wastewater, and stormwater, including preparing basis of design, plans and specifications, bid support, and construction management.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Working with a team of engineers to prepare calculations, designs, including plans and specifications, for the construction of water, wastewater, stormwater facilities,
- Coordinating with regulatory agencies and technical subconsultants
- Working with a team of engineers providing engineering and construction observation services during the construction and implementation of the design projects
The successful candidate must have:
- Strong technical skills including a minimum of 8 years’ experience as a project engineer involved with planning, design, and construction of environmental projects, including water, wastewater, or stormwater facilities
- Design experience with AutoCAD
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- BS or MS in Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering, or Chemical Engineering
- Hold a current and valid California Civil Engineering PE license
As an ESOP firm, EKI offers a unique company culture with a corporate commitment to maintaining a positive work/life experience. EKI provides excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits packages, including career advancement opportunities, outstanding training opportunities, profit sharing through the ESOP and incentive compensation, 401(k) and group medical benefits. If this is the career path of your choice, please submit your resume to:
EKI is an Equal Opportunity employer.