EKI Environment & Water, Inc.
|Position Title:||Billing Specialist|
|Location:||Daly City, CA|
|Number of openings:||1|
|Position Closing:||When filled|
EKI Environment & Water, Inc. (EKI) is an employee-owned, full-service engineering and environmental sciences consulting firm, serving private-sector and public-sector clients throughout the United States. If you are interested in improving the environment and advancing your career, then EKI is the place for you. We are currently seeking a Billing Specialist to join the Accounting Department in our Daly City office.
Your responsibilities may include, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Working with ~20 different project managers to coordinate monthly client invoices.
- Reviewing draft invoices for appropriate labor and expense charges, ensuring accurate billing rates, and making appropriate changes and reclassifications when needed.
- Researching client invoice questions and fulfilling client requirements for invoice support documentation.
- Managing A/R and WIP (work-in-progress) balances.
- Reviewing contracts, purchase orders, and work authorizations to ensure invoicing.
follows project contract requirements.
- Supporting project managers in project setup and project maintenance in Deltek Vantagepoint and Ajera. Job/project cost accounting, including detailed review of labor and expense transactions, rate schedules, and mark-ups for other direct costs.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving project-specific billing issues.
- Providing support for Accounts Payable, as-needed.
- Performing other ad-hoc assignments as requested.
The successful candidate should have the following:
- 5+ years of relevant accounting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe (MS Excel, in particular).
- Experience with job cost or project cost accounting a plus.
- Experience with Deltek products (Vantagepoint and Ajera) a plus.
As an ESOP firm, EKI offers a unique company culture with a corporate commitment to maintaining a positive work/life experience. EKI provides excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits packages, including career advancement opportunities, outstanding training opportunities, incentive compensation, retirement benefits through ESOP and 401(k) profit sharing contributions, and group medical, vision, and dental benefits. The expected compensation range for this position is $68,000 – $85,000 annually, depending upon skills, experience, and education. If this is the career path of your choice, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
EKI is an Equal Opportunity employer. Candidates of diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Copyright © 2023 EKI Environment & Water, Inc